Senate initiates bathroom lock inspection
The ETSU Student Government Association Senate passed a resolution Tuesday asking the university's administrators to initiate a campuswide inspection of restroom stall locks.
SGA Sens. Jayke Hamill, Katie Mominee, Lacodya Collins and Alexis Petrak sponsored the resolution.
The resolution came about after senators received several complaints about a faulty lock in a women's restroom located in Warf-Pickel Hall.
According to the resolution, the lock "periodically becomes jammed and temporarily traps students inside of the stall."
The resolution calls for the administration to launch the lock inspection immediately and replace all locks found to be faulty as soon as possible.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
- ETSU Farmers’ Market seeks musicians for upcoming season
- Guitarist will perform at ETSU
- 14 students attend open forums about Culp renovation
- Senate passes resolution allowing students to write on office window
- ETSU tennis team 2-0 in Southern Conference
- Lady Bucs end season with loss to NC State
- ETSU announces stadium location
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Railway Emergency Training Keeps Responders on Track
- 6 Myths About Pet Allergies
- Medical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well, a Weed
- 6 Common Myths About Pet Allergies
- 5 Things You Don't Know About Superbugs
- BrainStormers: Backyard DIY Inventors Tackle Weather,...
- 4 Surprising Tips You Need to Know Before Buying or...
- What Does It Mean to File a Tax Extension?
- 8 consejos para que las personas de la tercera edad...
- Buyer Beware: Termite Inspections a Necessity for Spring...