Bucs tennis win streak to five matches with win over Lipscomb
Capping the weekend with a convincing 7-0 win over Lipscomb, the ETSU women's tennis team moved to 4-0 in A-Sun play while extending its win streak to five matches.
The Buccaneers (8-7, 4-0) commanded play throughout the afternoon, winning all six singles points versus Lipscomb en route to clinching their fifth consecutive win.
Ana Gerbasi, Jessica Brumit, and Salma Dahbi each pushed their individual singles win streaks to five matches.
ETSU entered the weekend knotted with Mercer atop the Atlantic Sun standings.
The Buccaneers will look to continue their winning ways when they visit the Sunshine State next weekend, taking on Central Florida Friday, March 27 and North Florida Saturday, March 28.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Popping the Question Over the Holidays? What Every Guy...
- Helping Golfers Stay in the Swing With Chiropractic Care
- Conserve Energy This Winter by Choosing the Right Windows
- ACA Marketplace Complicates Tax Returns -- May Delay 2015...
- Gifts That Wow, and What They Say About You
- Millennial Travel Is on the Rise
- Taking Care on and off the Sports Field
- Are You a Candidate for Chiropractic Care?
- Worried About Ebola? What's Keeping You Safe at the...
- The Most Dangerous Time of the Year? Safety Tips for the...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- NEEBO COLLEGE TEXTBOOK SAVINGS TIP: SELL EARLY, BUY EARLY AND SAVE BIG
- Draper University's Tim Draper Hosts YouNoodle Live Featuring Student Entrepreneurs From Around The World
- NATIONAL SURVEY REVEALS CONFLICTED MINDSET OF COLLEGE STUDENTS ABOUT ADHD PRESCRIPTION STIMULANT MISUSE, ABUSE AND DIVERSION
- 7 Tips to Fuel for Finals
- LINE Webtoon Launches Challenge League, a New Discovery Feature for Webcomic Creators and Aspiring Artists