Jars of Clay to perform at NPAC
Jars of Clay were the breakout band of the so-called alternative Contemporary Christian music movement of the '90s, scoring an enormous mainstream hit with their debut single "Flood" which enjoyed platinum sales.
Jars of Clay will perform at NPAC in historic downtown Greeneville, Tenn. on Saturday, March 29 at 7:30 pm. Tickets are $30 for orchestra and mezzanine level seating and $20 for balcony seats.
Tickets may be purchased online at www.npacgreeneville.com, in person at the NPAC box office, or by calling 423-638-1679.NPAC offers online seat selection and no-fee ticketing.
The box office hours are Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
The 1130 seat performing arts center is located adjacent to the campus of Greeneville High School in Greeneville, Tenn.
For venue information, and to purchase tickets, please visit www.npacgreeneville.com.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Prevent Water Damage And Cut Insurance Costs
- How to Sit Through a Movie in Comfort
- Pointers for Packing the Perfect Summer Picnic
- Natural Snacks Make Nutritious Meals
- How American-Made Products Benefit Many
- Los Hispanos Celebran El Verano Con Diversión,...
- Minimizing the Mess: How to Keep a Clean Home With Kids
- Millennials Help Boost the Popularity of ETFs
- How to Handle the Potential Pitfalls of Dating
- Smart Homes Save Time and Money
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- vitaminwater® Announces Project Hustle Finalists
- Supermodel Jaslene Gonzalez to Speak at Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority 25th Anniversary Sisterhood Retreat
- LEMELSON-MIT ANNOUNCES NATIONAL COLLEGIATE STUDENT PRIZE COMPETITION WINNERS
- NEW WEBSITE FEATURES COLLEGE PROFESSORS EXCLUSIVELY AS ONLINE TUTORS
- Dickinson College and Jadu Reinvent Website and Portal with 'Single Experience Student Platform'