Jars of Clay to perform at NPAC
Jars of Clay were the breakout band of the so-called alternative Contemporary Christian music movement of the '90s, scoring an enormous mainstream hit with their debut single "Flood" which enjoyed platinum sales.
Jars of Clay will perform at NPAC in historic downtown Greeneville, Tenn. on Saturday, March 29 at 7:30 pm. Tickets are $30 for orchestra and mezzanine level seating and $20 for balcony seats.
Tickets may be purchased online at www.npacgreeneville.com, in person at the NPAC box office, or by calling 423-638-1679.NPAC offers online seat selection and no-fee ticketing.
The box office hours are Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
The 1130 seat performing arts center is located adjacent to the campus of Greeneville High School in Greeneville, Tenn.
For venue information, and to purchase tickets, please visit www.npacgreeneville.com.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Survey Shows Americans' Views on Dental Hygiene Differ by...
- Fire Away: How to Prepare For Hunting Season
- Novel Program Brings Hope to African Nation
- What Health Care Really Costs
- Millennials Cited for Rise in ETF Popularity
- Today's Convenience Stores are Healthier and Hipper Than...
- Gadgets to Make Your Commute More Comfortable
- How to Select the Perfect Ceiling Fan
- How to Make Dating Less Difficult Than It Has to Be
- Don't Let Father Time Take Your Independence
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- 18-25 Years Old? EARN $80 IN 90 MINUTES for Participating in Research Study
- truth® CELEBRATES SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY MOVE TO TOBACCO-FREE
- vitaminwater® Announces Project Hustle Finalists
- Supermodel Jaslene Gonzalez to Speak at Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority 25th Anniversary Sisterhood Retreat
- LEMELSON-MIT ANNOUNCES NATIONAL COLLEGIATE STUDENT PRIZE COMPETITION WINNERS