'Widespread Panic' to perform for 'Bluegrass Underground'
A special concert taping with Widespread Panic will take place 7 p.m. March 10 on the Emmy Award-winning PBS music event series "Bluegrass Underground."
Tickets went on sale at 10 a.m. Feb. 7.
Billed "Widespread Panic: Live from The Underground, the concert will be a totally acoustic "Wood" performance and be taped 333-feet underground within the magnificent Volcano Room of Cumberland Caverns.
The performance will air nationally on PBS in the fall of 2014.
"We are thrilled to welcome Widespread Panic to the cave as part of the 2014 Wood Tour. The cave, the band, patrons at the show and television audiences across the country are all in for a good time, underground!" said Todd Mayo, the show's creator and executive producer.
Tickets are $75 and can be purchased at www.bluegrassunderground.com.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Key Ingredients for a Healthy Heart
- Spring Cleaning Made Easy to Help Tackle Inanimate Allergens
- For Love of the Game -- Smokeless Tobacco Still a Part of...
- How Plumbing Is Flushing Into the Future
- New App Takes the Task Out of Boat Maintenance
- Talk Before You Take When Dealing With Medicine
- Eclectic Father's Day Gift Ideas for Dad
- When on an Association Board, Education Is a Must
- Anti-Cancer Compounds Show Promise in Early Research
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Home Clean During a Remodel
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- LEMELSON-MIT ANNOUNCES NATIONAL COLLEGIATE STUDENT PRIZE COMPETITION WINNERS
- NEW WEBSITE FEATURES COLLEGE PROFESSORS EXCLUSIVELY AS ONLINE TUTORS
- Dickinson College and Jadu Reinvent Website and Portal with 'Single Experience Student Platform'
- UT Austin Tops All-America Student Analyst Competition 2014-15
- SVG, NACDA Announce Finalists for 2015 College Sports Media Awards