'Widespread Panic' to perform for 'Bluegrass Underground'
A special concert taping with Widespread Panic will take place 7 p.m. March 10 on the Emmy Award-winning PBS music event series "Bluegrass Underground."
Tickets went on sale at 10 a.m. Feb. 7.
Billed "Widespread Panic: Live from The Underground, the concert will be a totally acoustic "Wood" performance and be taped 333-feet underground within the magnificent Volcano Room of Cumberland Caverns.
The performance will air nationally on PBS in the fall of 2014.
"We are thrilled to welcome Widespread Panic to the cave as part of the 2014 Wood Tour. The cave, the band, patrons at the show and television audiences across the country are all in for a good time, underground!" said Todd Mayo, the show's creator and executive producer.
Tickets are $75 and can be purchased at www.bluegrassunderground.com.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Agency Finds Niche for Clients With Small Budgets
- Not Seeing a Chiropractor Could Cost You
- Steampunk Steamrolls Into Living Rooms Nationwide
- Modern-Day Party Do's and Don'ts
- Taking Care of Your Child's Eyes in Today's Digitally...
- Will the Movie Studio be the Next Heavy Hitter?
- Survey Shows Americans' Views on Dental Hygiene Differ by...
- Fire Away: How to Prepare For Hunting Season
- Novel Program Brings Hope to African Nation
- What Health Care Really Costs
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- 18-25 Years Old? EARN $80 IN 90 MINUTES for Participating in Research Study
- truth® CELEBRATES SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY MOVE TO TOBACCO-FREE
- vitaminwater® Announces Project Hustle Finalists
- Supermodel Jaslene Gonzalez to Speak at Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority 25th Anniversary Sisterhood Retreat
- LEMELSON-MIT ANNOUNCES NATIONAL COLLEGIATE STUDENT PRIZE COMPETITION WINNERS