'Widespread Panic' to perform for 'Bluegrass Underground'
A special concert taping with Widespread Panic will take place 7 p.m. March 10 on the Emmy Award-winning PBS music event series "Bluegrass Underground."
Tickets went on sale at 10 a.m. Feb. 7.
Billed "Widespread Panic: Live from The Underground, the concert will be a totally acoustic "Wood" performance and be taped 333-feet underground within the magnificent Volcano Room of Cumberland Caverns.
The performance will air nationally on PBS in the fall of 2014.
"We are thrilled to welcome Widespread Panic to the cave as part of the 2014 Wood Tour. The cave, the band, patrons at the show and television audiences across the country are all in for a good time, underground!" said Todd Mayo, the show's creator and executive producer.
Tickets are $75 and can be purchased at www.bluegrassunderground.com.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
- Kristjansson returns for final season on men’s golf team
- Undergrad student focuses on holistic medicine
- Willow Tree offers inviting atmosphere for students
- ETSU gears up for Culp renovations
- Parking services seeking student input
- SGA executive laments lack of legislation
- Tennessee Promise has slight effect on enrollment
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Could The Movie Studio be the Next Heavy Hitter?
- Can Insurance Companies Adapt to Today's Fast-Paced...
- Help Fund Your Favorite School Cause One Apple at a Time
- New TIPS Program Focuses on Preventing Youth Sports Injuries
- Don't Let Spooky Pests Haunt Your Home This Fall
- Weight Loss Procedure Hits a Nerve -- Literally
- Clues in the Attic: Pre-Winter Roof Checkups Made Easy
- Feeding Your Joints to Stay on the Move
- High Tech Pearls Are Captivating the Younger Jewelry...
- Making Halloween a Treat For Parents As Well As Kids