'Widespread Panic' to perform for 'Bluegrass Underground'
A special concert taping with Widespread Panic will take place 7 p.m. March 10 on the Emmy Award-winning PBS music event series "Bluegrass Underground."
Tickets went on sale at 10 a.m. Feb. 7.
Billed "Widespread Panic: Live from The Underground, the concert will be a totally acoustic "Wood" performance and be taped 333-feet underground within the magnificent Volcano Room of Cumberland Caverns.
The performance will air nationally on PBS in the fall of 2014.
"We are thrilled to welcome Widespread Panic to the cave as part of the 2014 Wood Tour. The cave, the band, patrons at the show and television audiences across the country are all in for a good time, underground!" said Todd Mayo, the show's creator and executive producer.
Tickets are $75 and can be purchased at www.bluegrassunderground.com.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More East Tennessean News Articles
Recent East Tennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EAST TENNESSEAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EAST TENNESSEAN NEWS
RECENT EAST TENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care