ETSU volleyball sets camp dates
Head volleyball coach Lindsey Devine has recently announced the dates for three summer camps, including Team Camp (July 20-23), Individual Camp (July 24-26) and All Skills Camp (July 27-28).
Team Camp is open to all team levels, but will include opportunities for both team and individual sessions. Team Camp will also feature organized matches, scrimmages and tournament play.
Individual Camp is offered for all ages and skill levels and will cover basic through advanced skills and fundamentals.
All Skills Camp is also open to all ages and skill levels. Groups will be divided according to skill level, giving all participants the opportunity to improve.
All participants will receive a camp T-shirt along with assistance from ETSU coaches and players.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Insuring the Health of America's Emerging...
- New FDA-Cleared Device Significantly Advances IV Therapy...
- Take a Bite Out of Gum Disease By Seeing a Periodontist
- Natural Health Care From Down Under Poised to Make U.S....
- Wellness Travel Is on the Rise
- 3 Steps to Build a Better Nest Egg
- Para los latinos, el Día de las Madres es una...
- Top 4 Signs You Need to Call a Pest Professional
- Another Reason to Choose Chiropractic Care First for Pain...
- Create a Precious Moment for Mom This Mother's Day
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- GREAT GRADUATION GIFT: WHAT THEY DIDN'T TEACH YOU IN SCHOOL!
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases Calls on College Campuses to Be Prepared for Meningococcal Disease
- Safety App BlueLight Launches at 10 New Campuses for Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- TD Ameritrade Seeks Applicants for NextGen Financial Planning Scholarships, Grants
- Make it Count: Get the Most out of the End of the Semester!