ETSU volleyball sets camp dates
Head volleyball coach Lindsey Devine has recently announced the dates for three summer camps, including Team Camp (July 20-23), Individual Camp (July 24-26) and All Skills Camp (July 27-28).
Team Camp is open to all team levels, but will include opportunities for both team and individual sessions. Team Camp will also feature organized matches, scrimmages and tournament play.
Individual Camp is offered for all ages and skill levels and will cover basic through advanced skills and fundamentals.
All Skills Camp is also open to all ages and skill levels. Groups will be divided according to skill level, giving all participants the opportunity to improve.
All participants will receive a camp T-shirt along with assistance from ETSU coaches and players.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
- ETSU Farmers’ Market seeks musicians for upcoming season
- Guitarist will perform at ETSU
- 14 students attend open forums about Culp renovation
- Senate passes resolution allowing students to write on office window
- ETSU tennis team 2-0 in Southern Conference
- Lady Bucs end season with loss to NC State
- ETSU announces stadium location
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- How to Make Outdoor Spaces as Beautiful and Comfortable...
- Railway Emergency Training Keeps Responders on Track
- 6 Myths About Pet Allergies
- Medical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well, a Weed
- 6 Common Myths About Pet Allergies
- 5 Things You Don't Know About Superbugs
- BrainStormers: Backyard DIY Inventors Tackle Weather,...
- 4 Surprising Tips You Need to Know Before Buying or...
- What Does It Mean to File a Tax Extension?
- 8 consejos para que las personas de la tercera edad...