ETSU volleyball sets camp dates
Head volleyball coach Lindsey Devine has recently announced the dates for three summer camps, including Team Camp (July 20-23), Individual Camp (July 24-26) and All Skills Camp (July 27-28).
Team Camp is open to all team levels, but will include opportunities for both team and individual sessions. Team Camp will also feature organized matches, scrimmages and tournament play.
Individual Camp is offered for all ages and skill levels and will cover basic through advanced skills and fundamentals.
All Skills Camp is also open to all ages and skill levels. Groups will be divided according to skill level, giving all participants the opportunity to improve.
All participants will receive a camp T-shirt along with assistance from ETSU coaches and players.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
- Kristjansson returns for final season on men’s golf team
- Undergrad student focuses on holistic medicine
- Willow Tree offers inviting atmosphere for students
- ETSU gears up for Culp renovations
- Parking services seeking student input
- SGA executive laments lack of legislation
- Tennessee Promise has slight effect on enrollment
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Firefighter Battles Flames and Cancer
- Winter Is Coming: Is Your Fuel Ready?
- Could The Movie Studio be the Next Heavy Hitter?
- Can Insurance Companies Adapt to Today's Fast-Paced...
- Help Fund Your Favorite School Cause One Apple at a Time
- New TIPS Program Focuses on Preventing Youth Sports Injuries
- Don't Let Spooky Pests Haunt Your Home This Fall
- Weight Loss Procedure Hits a Nerve -- Literally
- Clues in the Attic: Pre-Winter Roof Checkups Made Easy
- Feeding Your Joints to Stay on the Move