ETSU volleyball sets camp dates
Head volleyball coach Lindsey Devine has recently announced the dates for three summer camps, including Team Camp (July 20-23), Individual Camp (July 24-26) and All Skills Camp (July 27-28).
Team Camp is open to all team levels, but will include opportunities for both team and individual sessions. Team Camp will also feature organized matches, scrimmages and tournament play.
Individual Camp is offered for all ages and skill levels and will cover basic through advanced skills and fundamentals.
All Skills Camp is also open to all ages and skill levels. Groups will be divided according to skill level, giving all participants the opportunity to improve.
All participants will receive a camp T-shirt along with assistance from ETSU coaches and players.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
- ETSU screening travelers to countries with known Ebola outbreaks
- ETSU appoints director of Veterans Affairs
- Organizers finalize Sex Week preparations
- ‘Selma’ mirrors controversies in modern America
- Johnson City Community Theatre will hold auditions for RENT Feb. 15 and 16
- Women’s Studies announces spring Women on Wednesdays lineup
- Lady Bucs conquer Lady Terriers, 69-47
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Workers Say a Good Cup of Coffee Can Make Entire Workday...
- Fresh Fruit Delivers Fun and Nutrition
- Say No to the Knife: Reduce the Likeliness Of Surgery...
- Give Your Kitchen a New Look With a Lighting Update
- Garden Project Spreads Its Roots in Urban Areas
- The Need for Voluntary Insurance Is on the Rise
- How to Be More Productive During Your Business Flights
- It's Never too Late to Start Living Healthy
- Revive tus objetivos de verte saludable en 2015
- Debunking Common Tax-Filing Myths