Ticket info released for ETSU-UT game
The ETSU Department of Intercollegiate Athletics released ticket information for next Tuesday's (April 22) ETSU-Tennessee baseball game at Thomas Stadium. Game time is set for 7:05 p.m.
Less than 100 reserved tickets remain for the game. Fans can purchase tickets online by visiting ETSUBucs.com, or by calling the ETSU Athletics Ticket Office at 423-439-3878 and 423-439-4828.
Online sales will end on Monday, April 21 at 11:59 p.m., and tickets are $10 each. Tickets can be e-mailed directly to you by using the print-at-home system, or held for pick-up at the gate on game day.
To avoid waiting in long lines, fans are encouraged to use the print-at-home function.
ETSU students with a valid student ID will receive a wristband at the gate along with a ticket for a seat in the student section (Section 107) until that section is full. After the student section is filled, additional students will receive a wristband with a standing-room-only ticket until the stadium is filled.
Tickets will be torn upon entry, while any student leaving the stadium must show the wristband and ticket stub upon re-entry.
Student tickets cannot be picked up early. Gates to the stadium will open at 5:05 p.m.
Parking for the game will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
Tailgating is encouraged; however, tailgaters are not allowed to take up any additional parking spaces with their gear.
When the lots adjacent to Thomas Stadium have filled up, overflow parking will be available on-campus in Lot 1, across State of Franklin Road from the stadium.
University Edge Apartments will be sponsoring a pregame concert featuring The Breakfast Club behind left field prior to the game.
The concert is open to the general public and begins at 4 p.m.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
- ‘Proof’ will premiere at ETSU on Thursday
- Made in East Tennessee postponed until March 3
- YouTubers entertain subscribers
- Bucs baseball put in strong performance at Upstate Classic
- Bucs drop second loss to UTC
- Inclement weather policy fails to keep university open
- Information about Ghandi, Mother Teresa renders less positive depictions of...
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Giving the Elderly a Lift -- In Their Home
- 4-H Grown: Alumni Asked to Stand Up and Support STEM...
- Haven't Tried Sardines? Try These
- Weatherizing Your Home Can Mean Big Benefits
- 10 Tips to Stay Safe During Spring Break
- 10 Tips for Staying Safe During Spring Break
- 3 Things to Know Before Ride-Booking a Car
- For Advanced Heart Failure Patients, There Is Hope
- Bringing Chiropractic to the Little League
- Singapore Pastor Kong Hee Maintains Innocence, Gains...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Study Finds College-age Millennials Hopeful for the Future, Worry about Student Loans and Overspending
- RetailMeNot Helps Students Save Money on Spring Break Travel
- Visit Virtual Study Abroad Fair on February 25 to explore study abroad options and win prizes
- Students kill three birds with one stone
- Sodexo Expands Ongoing Commitment to More Humane Supply Chain through its Comprehensive Animal Welfare Policy