Students voice opinions on dining options
Students at ETSU have numerous dining options, the majority of which are located in the D.P. Culp University Center.
On the first floor of the D.P. Culp University Center, students can grab coffee at Starbucks; on the second floor of the Culp Center, students are able to grab a quick meal from the variety of dining options, including Taco Bell, Quiznos, Chick-Fil-A and Field of Greens.
Some students are content with the dining options that are currently offered at ETSU.
"Overall, I am satisfied with the dining options on campus," said Dakota Meeks, a junior. "I feel like Taco Bell and Field of Greens have been great additions to our campus, and a lot of students seem very excited about the possibility of a Subway coming to our campus."
However, there are those who would like to see a wider variety of dining options offered on campus.
"I would love to see more healthy options rather than just fast food," Morgan Southers, a sophomore. "And it would be nice to have somewhere that stayed open for 24 hours for people who are on campus late at night studying."
Other students, while pleased with the dining options on campus, would like to see a change happen with the buffet-style dining option, the Market Place.
"Well, I live off of Taco Bell," said Connor Simmons, a freshman. "I haven't been to 'main meal' much this year. I think all the food up there tastes the same. I'd like to see the quality of the food at 'main meal' get better. Aside from that I'm satisfied with the other food options."
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
- University lights campus for holidays
- Pink Floyd to release 'Endless River'
- '22 Jump Street' defies sequel reputation norms
- SGA will try to keep dead week lively
- Disability Services to create new policy increasing volunteer numbers
- ETSU considering two places for fine arts facility
- Fraternity placed under suspension
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Tax-Savings Tips From Licensed Experts
- Not Leo DiCaprio? How to Cut Your Energy Bills Anyway
- Television Best Bets: Streaming Programs Worth Watching
- Modern Farming: Technology Helps Keep Food on the Table
- An End to Acid Reflux?
- How to Select a Contractor: Certification Counts With...
- Modern Landfills: Safe, Smart and Green
- Medicine Safety Reminders for Cold and Flu Season
- What It Takes to Get One of the Most In-Demand Jobs
- Where Do Pests Lurk? The Rooms in Your Home That Pests...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- LINE Webtoon Launches Challenge League, a New Discovery Feature for Webcomic Creators and Aspiring Artists
- 6 ‘Friendsgiving’ tips that won’t leave you stuffed
- PARAMORE UNVEIL EXPANDED DIGITAL EDITION OF BLOCKBUSTER FOURTH ALBUM
- MELANIE MARTINEZ ANNOUNCES THIRD LEG OF “DOLLHOUSE TOUR”
- Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority, Inc. Declared Winner of Voto Latino’s RepUrLetters Challenge