Students voice opinions on dining options
Students at ETSU have numerous dining options, the majority of which are located in the D.P. Culp University Center.
On the first floor of the D.P. Culp University Center, students can grab coffee at Starbucks; on the second floor of the Culp Center, students are able to grab a quick meal from the variety of dining options, including Taco Bell, Quiznos, Chick-Fil-A and Field of Greens.
Some students are content with the dining options that are currently offered at ETSU.
"Overall, I am satisfied with the dining options on campus," said Dakota Meeks, a junior. "I feel like Taco Bell and Field of Greens have been great additions to our campus, and a lot of students seem very excited about the possibility of a Subway coming to our campus."
However, there are those who would like to see a wider variety of dining options offered on campus.
"I would love to see more healthy options rather than just fast food," Morgan Southers, a sophomore. "And it would be nice to have somewhere that stayed open for 24 hours for people who are on campus late at night studying."
Other students, while pleased with the dining options on campus, would like to see a change happen with the buffet-style dining option, the Market Place.
"Well, I live off of Taco Bell," said Connor Simmons, a freshman. "I haven't been to 'main meal' much this year. I think all the food up there tastes the same. I'd like to see the quality of the food at 'main meal' get better. Aside from that I'm satisfied with the other food options."
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
- Online magazine promotes healthy habits
- Buctainment co-sponsorship of campus events garners greater event attention
- Charles Towne Belles inspires faith
- New exhibitions coming to Reece
- Club soccer team begins at ETSU
- Oshoniyi coaches in 2015 adidas MLS Combine
- I ate my roommate’s girlfriend’s candy, he cried
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- LED Technology Helping People See The World in a Whole...
- Ice Dams Put Homes at Risk for Termites
- 5 Tips to Having a Happy, Healthy Heart
- What Does Million in IRS Budget Cuts Mean for Taxpayers?
- Workers Say a Good Cup of Coffee Can Make Entire Workday...
- Fresh Fruit Delivers Fun and Nutrition
- Say No to the Knife: Reduce the Likeliness Of Surgery...
- Give Your Kitchen a New Look With a Lighting Update
- Garden Project Spreads Its Roots in Urban Areas
- The Need for Voluntary Insurance Is on the Rise
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- WHOLE YOU CHALLENGES THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY AND PUBLIC TO HELP FIND SOLUTIONS FOR THOSE WITH ORAL AND VISION LIMITATIONS
- 10 Reasons Why Cancun is the Spring Break Mecca of the World
- What's Next in Learning Spaces?
- carpooling, Europe's No. 1 ridesharing app, debuts in U.S. to college market
- PwC US Launches CareerAdvisor