Students voice opinions on dining options
Students at ETSU have numerous dining options, the majority of which are located in the D.P. Culp University Center.
On the first floor of the D.P. Culp University Center, students can grab coffee at Starbucks; on the second floor of the Culp Center, students are able to grab a quick meal from the variety of dining options, including Taco Bell, Quiznos, Chick-Fil-A and Field of Greens.
Some students are content with the dining options that are currently offered at ETSU.
"Overall, I am satisfied with the dining options on campus," said Dakota Meeks, a junior. "I feel like Taco Bell and Field of Greens have been great additions to our campus, and a lot of students seem very excited about the possibility of a Subway coming to our campus."
However, there are those who would like to see a wider variety of dining options offered on campus.
"I would love to see more healthy options rather than just fast food," Morgan Southers, a sophomore. "And it would be nice to have somewhere that stayed open for 24 hours for people who are on campus late at night studying."
Other students, while pleased with the dining options on campus, would like to see a change happen with the buffet-style dining option, the Market Place.
"Well, I live off of Taco Bell," said Connor Simmons, a freshman. "I haven't been to 'main meal' much this year. I think all the food up there tastes the same. I'd like to see the quality of the food at 'main meal' get better. Aside from that I'm satisfied with the other food options."
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More East Tennessean News Articles
Recent East Tennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EAST TENNESSEAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EAST TENNESSEAN NEWS
- Bucs shutout Keydets
- Buc’s men’s soccer ties Wofford Bears, 3-3
- Lady Bucs defeat Wofford
- ‘It’s a Girl’ addresses gendercide
- ‘Super Smash Bros.’ game has become Nintendo’s kingmaker
- Volunteers needed for fall carnival that will take place Oct. 24
- Meditation aids in relaxation, improvement of mental, physical health
RECENT EAST TENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- A New Prescription for Finding the Right Doctor
- Be on the Lookout for These Invasive Species
- It's Official: Women Are the Decision-Makers Even When It...
- Where the Jobs Are: Why Relocating May Be the Best Option
- Value of Education Brings Success Among Unique Student...
- Is Faith Really a Good Thing?
- Are Workers Taking Enough Time to Understand Their...
- Save Now With Proven High-Efficiency Gas Wall-Hung Boiler
- Some Jobs Really Are a Pain in the Back
- Are Your Investments Doomed by Overfunded Public Markets?
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- 5 DAYS ONLY! Semi Annual Consignment Sale!
- Leading Digital Strategists Transform Digital Marketing In Business and Academia
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR TO VISIT SEVEN CAMPUSES ACROSS THE COUNTRY, ENGAGING STUDENTS TO COMBAT DISCRIMINATION AND DATING ABUSE
- OH HONEY ARE “SINCERELY YOURS” WITH NEW EP // HONDA CIVIC TOUR
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services wants you to help “Drive Our Future”