Wahl receives Scholar-Athlete of the Year
The Atlantic Sun Conference on Wednesday honored ETSU's Gabriella Wahl as the 2014 Women's Golf Scholar-Athlete of the Year, which highlights the league's Academic All-Conference team.
Wahl, a junior who currently holds a 3.65 GPA as a business major, just last week helped the Bucs claim their second consecutive Atlantic Sun Championship title. She leads the team in stroke average at 74.40 and finished in the top-10 at three tournaments. Wahl posted a season-low round of 68 at the UCF Challenge, while placing a season-best seventh at the Golfweek Conference Challenge.
The A-Sun introduced the sport-by-sport Academic All-Conference teams in fall of 2012 to recognize student-athletes who embody the conference's mission of Building Winners for Life. All the members of the team boast a 3.30 cumulative grade point average or better and participated in at least half of their team's games.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
- ETSU Farmers’ Market seeks musicians for upcoming season
- Guitarist will perform at ETSU
- 14 students attend open forums about Culp renovation
- Senate passes resolution allowing students to write on office window
- ETSU tennis team 2-0 in Southern Conference
- Lady Bucs end season with loss to NC State
- ETSU announces stadium location
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- How to Make Outdoor Spaces as Beautiful and Comfortable...
- Railway Emergency Training Keeps Responders on Track
- 6 Myths About Pet Allergies
- Medical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well, a Weed
- 6 Common Myths About Pet Allergies
- 5 Things You Don't Know About Superbugs
- BrainStormers: Backyard DIY Inventors Tackle Weather,...
- 4 Surprising Tips You Need to Know Before Buying or...
- What Does It Mean to File a Tax Extension?
- 8 consejos para que las personas de la tercera edad...