ETSU Game Time Tour set to launch
The ETSU Department of Intercollegiate Athletics announced Monday that it will embark on an ambitious, 10-stop promotional tour in April and May which will visit cities throughout the region, as well as metropolitan areas like Atlanta and Chattanooga.
The "Game Time Tour," which will be presented by the Knoxville TVA Employee Credit Union, will be highlighted by question and answer sessions with several ETSU head coaches - including head football coach Carl Torbush, head men's basketball coach Murry Bartow, and head women's basketball coach Brittney Ezell. The events will also feature a tailgate-style meal and autograph session, as well as give ETSU supporters a chance to learn everything they would like to know about Buccaneer athletics.
Tickets for the event are $10 apiece and can be purchased in advance by registering at the following link prior to each tour stop: Game Time Tour ticket link. Tickets purchased at the door on the night of each tour stop will be $15.
"The mission is to spread the word about all the positive developments at ETSU, and specifically the excitement surrounding our athletic program," said Scott Carter, senior associate athletic director and chief operating officer. "We hope this Game Time Tour gives our fans and alumni throughout the region an opportunity to come out, meet our coaches, talk with administrators, get excited about Buccaneer athletics, and ask about what they can do to help our program succeed."
The tour's full schedule can be found below, with nine of the 10 stops set begin with a meet-and-greet at 6:30 p.m. The only exception to this start time will be the Morristown visit, which will take place during a luncheon at 11:30 a.m. inside the Morristown Country Club.
Following the meet-and-greet, there will be a special Q&A with ETSU coaches hosted by the "Voice of the Bucs" Jay Sandos.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
- ‘Proof’ will premiere at ETSU on Thursday
- Made in East Tennessee postponed until March 3
- YouTubers entertain subscribers
- Bucs baseball put in strong performance at Upstate Classic
- Bucs drop second loss to UTC
- Inclement weather policy fails to keep university open
- Information about Ghandi, Mother Teresa renders less positive depictions of...
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Giving the Elderly a Lift -- In Their Home
- 4-H Grown: Alumni Asked to Stand Up and Support STEM...
- Haven't Tried Sardines? Try These
- Weatherizing Your Home Can Mean Big Benefits
- 10 Tips to Stay Safe During Spring Break
- 10 Tips for Staying Safe During Spring Break
- 3 Things to Know Before Ride-Booking a Car
- For Advanced Heart Failure Patients, There Is Hope
- Bringing Chiropractic to the Little League
- Singapore Pastor Kong Hee Maintains Innocence, Gains...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Study Finds College-age Millennials Hopeful for the Future, Worry about Student Loans and Overspending
- RetailMeNot Helps Students Save Money on Spring Break Travel
- Visit Virtual Study Abroad Fair on February 25 to explore study abroad options and win prizes
- Students kill three birds with one stone
- Sodexo Expands Ongoing Commitment to More Humane Supply Chain through its Comprehensive Animal Welfare Policy