ETSU Game Time Tour set to launch
The ETSU Department of Intercollegiate Athletics announced Monday that it will embark on an ambitious, 10-stop promotional tour in April and May which will visit cities throughout the region, as well as metropolitan areas like Atlanta and Chattanooga.
The "Game Time Tour," which will be presented by the Knoxville TVA Employee Credit Union, will be highlighted by question and answer sessions with several ETSU head coaches - including head football coach Carl Torbush, head men's basketball coach Murry Bartow, and head women's basketball coach Brittney Ezell. The events will also feature a tailgate-style meal and autograph session, as well as give ETSU supporters a chance to learn everything they would like to know about Buccaneer athletics.
Tickets for the event are $10 apiece and can be purchased in advance by registering at the following link prior to each tour stop: Game Time Tour ticket link. Tickets purchased at the door on the night of each tour stop will be $15.
"The mission is to spread the word about all the positive developments at ETSU, and specifically the excitement surrounding our athletic program," said Scott Carter, senior associate athletic director and chief operating officer. "We hope this Game Time Tour gives our fans and alumni throughout the region an opportunity to come out, meet our coaches, talk with administrators, get excited about Buccaneer athletics, and ask about what they can do to help our program succeed."
The tour's full schedule can be found below, with nine of the 10 stops set begin with a meet-and-greet at 6:30 p.m. The only exception to this start time will be the Morristown visit, which will take place during a luncheon at 11:30 a.m. inside the Morristown Country Club.
Following the meet-and-greet, there will be a special Q&A with ETSU coaches hosted by the "Voice of the Bucs" Jay Sandos.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
- University cleared after being accused of research missteps, plans to improve
- The Jubilee solution will eliminate the student loan crisis
- SGA has insight for students
- Public safety waiting for info on sexual assaults
- Halloween movies to impress moviegoers
- Defining your measure of worth
- Small groups can turn into big voices
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- IRS Warns Taxpayers of Latest Phone Fraud Scam
- Putting Your Vacation Home to Work for You
- Finding Answers to Growing Concerns About Water Fluoridation
- Empowering People to Regain Their Mobility
- On-Site Workplace Health Clinics Emphasize Chiropractic Care
- 5 Important Tips for Choosing a Medicare Health Plan
- Welcome Your Holiday Guests With Inviting Lighting
- A New Prescription for Finding the Right Doctor
- Be on the Lookout for These Invasive Species
- It's Official: Women Are the Decision-Makers Even When It...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- College women switching to Sobrr this Halloween as the best app for fun -- and finding soul mates.
- Win $1,000 to Study Abroad in Italy. The ItaliaRail Study Abroad in Italy Scholarship for Spring 2015 is now accepting applications.
- 7 Tips for Scoring a Tailgating Touchdown
- Renowned Engineer Ric Bradshaw Conducts Fujifilm-Sponsored Campus Tour on Tape Technology
- 5 DAYS ONLY! Semi Annual Consignment Sale!