ETSU Game Time Tour set to launch
The ETSU Department of Intercollegiate Athletics announced Monday that it will embark on an ambitious, 10-stop promotional tour in April and May which will visit cities throughout the region, as well as metropolitan areas like Atlanta and Chattanooga.
The "Game Time Tour," which will be presented by the Knoxville TVA Employee Credit Union, will be highlighted by question and answer sessions with several ETSU head coaches - including head football coach Carl Torbush, head men's basketball coach Murry Bartow, and head women's basketball coach Brittney Ezell. The events will also feature a tailgate-style meal and autograph session, as well as give ETSU supporters a chance to learn everything they would like to know about Buccaneer athletics.
Tickets for the event are $10 apiece and can be purchased in advance by registering at the following link prior to each tour stop: Game Time Tour ticket link. Tickets purchased at the door on the night of each tour stop will be $15.
"The mission is to spread the word about all the positive developments at ETSU, and specifically the excitement surrounding our athletic program," said Scott Carter, senior associate athletic director and chief operating officer. "We hope this Game Time Tour gives our fans and alumni throughout the region an opportunity to come out, meet our coaches, talk with administrators, get excited about Buccaneer athletics, and ask about what they can do to help our program succeed."
The tour's full schedule can be found below, with nine of the 10 stops set begin with a meet-and-greet at 6:30 p.m. The only exception to this start time will be the Morristown visit, which will take place during a luncheon at 11:30 a.m. inside the Morristown Country Club.
Following the meet-and-greet, there will be a special Q&A with ETSU coaches hosted by the "Voice of the Bucs" Jay Sandos.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
- University lights campus for holidays
- Pink Floyd to release 'Endless River'
- '22 Jump Street' defies sequel reputation norms
- SGA will try to keep dead week lively
- Disability Services to create new policy increasing volunteer numbers
- ETSU considering two places for fine arts facility
- Fraternity placed under suspension
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Tax-Savings Tips From Licensed Experts
- Not Leo DiCaprio? How to Cut Your Energy Bills Anyway
- Television Best Bets: Streaming Programs Worth Watching
- Modern Farming: Technology Helps Keep Food on the Table
- An End to Acid Reflux?
- How to Select a Contractor: Certification Counts With...
- Modern Landfills: Safe, Smart and Green
- Medicine Safety Reminders for Cold and Flu Season
- What It Takes to Get One of the Most In-Demand Jobs
- Where Do Pests Lurk? The Rooms in Your Home That Pests...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- LINE Webtoon Launches Challenge League, a New Discovery Feature for Webcomic Creators and Aspiring Artists
- 6 ‘Friendsgiving’ tips that won’t leave you stuffed
- PARAMORE UNVEIL EXPANDED DIGITAL EDITION OF BLOCKBUSTER FOURTH ALBUM
- MELANIE MARTINEZ ANNOUNCES THIRD LEG OF “DOLLHOUSE TOUR”
- Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority, Inc. Declared Winner of Voto Latino’s RepUrLetters Challenge