ETSU Game Time Tour set to launch
The ETSU Department of Intercollegiate Athletics announced Monday that it will embark on an ambitious, 10-stop promotional tour in April and May which will visit cities throughout the region, as well as metropolitan areas like Atlanta and Chattanooga.
The "Game Time Tour," which will be presented by the Knoxville TVA Employee Credit Union, will be highlighted by question and answer sessions with several ETSU head coaches - including head football coach Carl Torbush, head men's basketball coach Murry Bartow, and head women's basketball coach Brittney Ezell. The events will also feature a tailgate-style meal and autograph session, as well as give ETSU supporters a chance to learn everything they would like to know about Buccaneer athletics.
Tickets for the event are $10 apiece and can be purchased in advance by registering at the following link prior to each tour stop: Game Time Tour ticket link. Tickets purchased at the door on the night of each tour stop will be $15.
"The mission is to spread the word about all the positive developments at ETSU, and specifically the excitement surrounding our athletic program," said Scott Carter, senior associate athletic director and chief operating officer. "We hope this Game Time Tour gives our fans and alumni throughout the region an opportunity to come out, meet our coaches, talk with administrators, get excited about Buccaneer athletics, and ask about what they can do to help our program succeed."
The tour's full schedule can be found below, with nine of the 10 stops set begin with a meet-and-greet at 6:30 p.m. The only exception to this start time will be the Morristown visit, which will take place during a luncheon at 11:30 a.m. inside the Morristown Country Club.
Following the meet-and-greet, there will be a special Q&A with ETSU coaches hosted by the "Voice of the Bucs" Jay Sandos.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
- Online magazine promotes healthy habits
- Buctainment co-sponsorship of campus events garners greater event attention
- Charles Towne Belles inspires faith
- New exhibitions coming to Reece
- Club soccer team begins at ETSU
- Oshoniyi coaches in 2015 adidas MLS Combine
- I ate my roommate’s girlfriend’s candy, he cried
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- LED Technology Helping People See The World in a Whole...
- Ice Dams Put Homes at Risk for Termites
- 5 Tips to Having a Happy, Healthy Heart
- What Does Million in IRS Budget Cuts Mean for Taxpayers?
- Workers Say a Good Cup of Coffee Can Make Entire Workday...
- Fresh Fruit Delivers Fun and Nutrition
- Say No to the Knife: Reduce the Likeliness Of Surgery...
- Give Your Kitchen a New Look With a Lighting Update
- Garden Project Spreads Its Roots in Urban Areas
- The Need for Voluntary Insurance Is on the Rise
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- WHOLE YOU CHALLENGES THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY AND PUBLIC TO HELP FIND SOLUTIONS FOR THOSE WITH ORAL AND VISION LIMITATIONS
- 10 Reasons Why Cancun is the Spring Break Mecca of the World
- What's Next in Learning Spaces?
- carpooling, Europe's No. 1 ridesharing app, debuts in U.S. to college market
- PwC US Launches CareerAdvisor