Amy Grant to perform at NPAC
Six-time Grammy award-winner and multi-platinum recording artist Amy Grant will perform for one night only at the NPAC in Greeneville, Tenn., on Thursday, Nov. 14, at 7:30 p.m.
"An Evening With Amy Grant," presented by Takoma Regional Hospital, will treat concert attendees to some of Grant's biggest hits as she performs songs from her extensive repertoire, along with selections from her recently released, critically-acclaimed album "How Mercy Looks From Here."
With a career spanning over 25 years, Amy Grant stretches from her roots in gospel into her experience as an iconic pop star, songwriter, television personality and philanthropist.
Grant is beloved for both her Contemporary Christian music and mainstream hits like "Baby Baby," "Every Heartbeat," "That's What Love is For," "I Will Remember You," "Lead Me On" and more.
She has won six Grammy Awards and 25 GMA Dove Awards, including four Artist of the Year awards.
This year, Grant released her first full-length studio album in 10 years, "How Mercy Looks From Here," a soundtrack that embraces both the triumphs and challenges of life.
The new album debuted at No. 1 on the Christian Soundscan and No. 12 on the Billboard 200 chart, and has been declared by critics as a "vibrant," "glowing production" and one of the "best albums of the year."
For more information, visit www.AmyGrant.com.
The concert is presented by Takoma Regional Hospital in Greeneville, and is sponsored, in part, by Landair Transport and C&C Millwright, both Greeneville-based companies serving clients throughout the United States.
Tickets are $50 for orchestra and mezzanine level seating and $40 for balcony seats.
Tickets may be purchased online at www.npacgreeneville.com, in person at the NPAC box office, or by calling 423-638-1679.
NPAC offers online seat selection and no-fee ticketing.
The box office hours are Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
The 1,130 seat performing arts center is located adjacent to the campus of Greeneville High School in Greeneville, Tenn.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Insuring the Health of America's Emerging...
- New FDA-Cleared Device Significantly Advances IV Therapy...
- Take a Bite Out of Gum Disease By Seeing a Periodontist
- Natural Health Care From Down Under Poised to Make U.S....
- Wellness Travel Is on the Rise
- 3 Steps to Build a Better Nest Egg
- Para los latinos, el Día de las Madres es una...
- Top 4 Signs You Need to Call a Pest Professional
- Another Reason to Choose Chiropractic Care First for Pain...
- Create a Precious Moment for Mom This Mother's Day
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- GREAT GRADUATION GIFT: WHAT THEY DIDN'T TEACH YOU IN SCHOOL!
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases Calls on College Campuses to Be Prepared for Meningococcal Disease
- Safety App BlueLight Launches at 10 New Campuses for Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- TD Ameritrade Seeks Applicants for NextGen Financial Planning Scholarships, Grants
- Make it Count: Get the Most out of the End of the Semester!