Spring band concert to be held in Culp Center
"Toot Suite," the Opening Spring Bands Concert, will be held at ETSU on Thursday, Feb. 27, at 7:30 p.m. in the D.P. Culp University Center's Martha Street Culp Auditorium.
Dr. Christian Zembower, director of bands in the ETSU Department of Music, will conduct the university's Chamber Winds and Symphonic Winds in suites for band.
The program will include such selections as Gustav Holst's "First Suite in E-flat," Clifton Williams' "Symphonic Suite," David Gillingham's "Serenade for Winds and Percussion" and Robert Russell Bennett's "Suite of Old American Dances."
Admission is free.
For more information, call the ETSU Department of Music at (423) 439-4276.
For disability accommodations, call the ETSU Office of Disability Services at (423) 439-8346.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More East Tennessean News Articles
Recent East Tennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EAST TENNESSEAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EAST TENNESSEAN NEWS
RECENT EAST TENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- As Insurers End Coverage for Compounded Drugs, Patients...
- 4 Tips to Start Your Day a Little Earlier
- Join the Force to Fight Lung Cancer in Women
- If You Want to Help Avoid Back Problems, Stop Slouching
- Common-Sense Strategies From a Natural Marketing Guru
- 10 Steps to Help Older Adults Prevent Slips, Trips and Falls
- Stay Cool for Next to Nothing: Power Down the AC on...
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections
- The Power of Peer Support: Sheryl Sandberg's "Lean In" Hits Campuses
- Cengage Learning and Flashnotes.com Form Strategic Partnership
- PAOLO NUTINI CELEBRATES U.S. RELEASE OF “CAUSTIC LOVE”