ETSU featuring planetarium show tomorrow
"Where in Space Are We?" is the focus of the planetarium show for February at ETSU. The free public program, sponsored by the Department of Physics and Astronomy in the ETSU College of Arts and Sciences, will be shown Tomorrow, Feb. 20, at 7 p.m.
This show explaining Earth's motion and its location in the universe will showcase the visual graphics capability of the planetarium's state-of-the-art, full-dome digital projection system. The ETSU planetarium is on the top floor of Hutcheson Hall in Room 207. Visitors may enter Hutcheson Hall at the east end of the building where the elevator is located, and may park without permits during the evening hours in either student or faculty/staff parking lots.
For more information, contact Dr. Gary Henson, planetarium director, at (423) 439-6906 or email@example.com.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Tax-Savings Tips From Licensed Experts
- Not Leo DiCaprio? How to Cut Your Energy Bills Anyway
- Television Best Bets: Streaming Programs Worth Watching
- Modern Farming: Technology Helps Keep Food on the Table
- An End to Acid Reflux?
- How to Select a Contractor: Certification Counts With...
- Modern Landfills: Safe, Smart and Green
- Medicine Safety Reminders for Cold and Flu Season
- What It Takes to Get One of the Most In-Demand Jobs
- Where Do Pests Lurk? The Rooms in Your Home That Pests...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- LINE Webtoon Launches Challenge League, a New Discovery Feature for Webcomic Creators and Aspiring Artists
- 6 ‘Friendsgiving’ tips that won’t leave you stuffed
- PARAMORE UNVEIL EXPANDED DIGITAL EDITION OF BLOCKBUSTER FOURTH ALBUM
- MELANIE MARTINEZ ANNOUNCES THIRD LEG OF “DOLLHOUSE TOUR”
- Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority, Inc. Declared Winner of Voto Latino’s RepUrLetters Challenge