ETSU featuring planetarium show tomorrow
"Where in Space Are We?" is the focus of the planetarium show for February at ETSU. The free public program, sponsored by the Department of Physics and Astronomy in the ETSU College of Arts and Sciences, will be shown Tomorrow, Feb. 20, at 7 p.m.
This show explaining Earth's motion and its location in the universe will showcase the visual graphics capability of the planetarium's state-of-the-art, full-dome digital projection system. The ETSU planetarium is on the top floor of Hutcheson Hall in Room 207. Visitors may enter Hutcheson Hall at the east end of the building where the elevator is located, and may park without permits during the evening hours in either student or faculty/staff parking lots.
For more information, contact Dr. Gary Henson, planetarium director, at (423) 439-6906 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
- Kristjansson returns for final season on men’s golf team
- Undergrad student focuses on holistic medicine
- Willow Tree offers inviting atmosphere for students
- ETSU gears up for Culp renovations
- Parking services seeking student input
- SGA executive laments lack of legislation
- Tennessee Promise has slight effect on enrollment
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Firefighter Battles Flames and Cancer
- Winter Is Coming: Is Your Fuel Ready?
- Could The Movie Studio be the Next Heavy Hitter?
- Can Insurance Companies Adapt to Today's Fast-Paced...
- Help Fund Your Favorite School Cause One Apple at a Time
- New TIPS Program Focuses on Preventing Youth Sports Injuries
- Don't Let Spooky Pests Haunt Your Home This Fall
- Weight Loss Procedure Hits a Nerve -- Literally
- Clues in the Attic: Pre-Winter Roof Checkups Made Easy
- Feeding Your Joints to Stay on the Move