ETSU featuring planetarium show tomorrow
"Where in Space Are We?" is the focus of the planetarium show for February at ETSU. The free public program, sponsored by the Department of Physics and Astronomy in the ETSU College of Arts and Sciences, will be shown Tomorrow, Feb. 20, at 7 p.m.
This show explaining Earth's motion and its location in the universe will showcase the visual graphics capability of the planetarium's state-of-the-art, full-dome digital projection system. The ETSU planetarium is on the top floor of Hutcheson Hall in Room 207. Visitors may enter Hutcheson Hall at the east end of the building where the elevator is located, and may park without permits during the evening hours in either student or faculty/staff parking lots.
For more information, contact Dr. Gary Henson, planetarium director, at (423) 439-6906 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More East Tennessean News Articles
Recent East Tennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EAST TENNESSEAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EAST TENNESSEAN NEWS
RECENT EAST TENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care