ETSU featuring planetarium show tomorrow
"Where in Space Are We?" is the focus of the planetarium show for February at ETSU. The free public program, sponsored by the Department of Physics and Astronomy in the ETSU College of Arts and Sciences, will be shown Tomorrow, Feb. 20, at 7 p.m.
This show explaining Earth's motion and its location in the universe will showcase the visual graphics capability of the planetarium's state-of-the-art, full-dome digital projection system. The ETSU planetarium is on the top floor of Hutcheson Hall in Room 207. Visitors may enter Hutcheson Hall at the east end of the building where the elevator is located, and may park without permits during the evening hours in either student or faculty/staff parking lots.
For more information, contact Dr. Gary Henson, planetarium director, at (423) 439-6906 or email@example.com.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
- ETSU Farmers’ Market seeks musicians for upcoming season
- Guitarist will perform at ETSU
- 14 students attend open forums about Culp renovation
- Senate passes resolution allowing students to write on office window
- ETSU tennis team 2-0 in Southern Conference
- Lady Bucs end season with loss to NC State
- ETSU announces stadium location
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Railway Emergency Training Keeps Responders on Track
- 6 Myths About Pet Allergies
- Medical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well, a Weed
- 6 Common Myths About Pet Allergies
- 5 Things You Don't Know About Superbugs
- BrainStormers: Backyard DIY Inventors Tackle Weather,...
- 4 Surprising Tips You Need to Know Before Buying or...
- What Does It Mean to File a Tax Extension?
- 8 consejos para que las personas de la tercera edad...
- Buyer Beware: Termite Inspections a Necessity for Spring...