Senior presents BFA exhibition in Slocumb
Justin Wells, sophomore, plays frisbee in the lawn outside the amphitheatre last Wednesday. Kimberly Foli
The East Tennessee State University Department of Art & Design presented Java Junkies, a Bachelor of Fine Art Exhibition by Nicole Leland, from April 8-12 at the Slocumb Galleries.
Java Junkies, featured identity brand packaging complete with stationary set, coffee cups and other company design essentials, showing the artist's conceptual ideas and skills as illustrated in logo and design development.
Leland, a native of Athens, Tenn., has attended East Tennessee State University since 2009 and has been designing for the ETSU Slocumb Galleries for two and a half years.
For more information please contact Slocumb Galleries' Director Karlota Contreras-Koterbay, at 423-483-3179 or at Contrera@etsu.edu.
To contact the artist please email Leland@goldmail.etsu.edu.
The Slocumb Galleries are located in Ball Hall and are open to public free of charge Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with extended hours during reception.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
- ETSU screening travelers to countries with known Ebola outbreaks
- ETSU appoints director of Veterans Affairs
- Organizers finalize Sex Week preparations
- ‘Selma’ mirrors controversies in modern America
- Johnson City Community Theatre will hold auditions for RENT Feb. 15 and 16
- Women’s Studies announces spring Women on Wednesdays lineup
- Lady Bucs conquer Lady Terriers, 69-47
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Workers Say a Good Cup of Coffee Can Make Entire Workday...
- Fresh Fruit Delivers Fun and Nutrition
- Say No to the Knife: Reduce the Likeliness Of Surgery...
- Give Your Kitchen a New Look With a Lighting Update
- Garden Project Spreads Its Roots in Urban Areas
- The Need for Voluntary Insurance Is on the Rise
- How to Be More Productive During Your Business Flights
- It's Never too Late to Start Living Healthy
- Revive tus objetivos de verte saludable en 2015
- Debunking Common Tax-Filing Myths