Senior presents BFA exhibition in Slocumb
Justin Wells, sophomore, plays frisbee in the lawn outside the amphitheatre last Wednesday. Kimberly Foli
The East Tennessee State University Department of Art & Design presented Java Junkies, a Bachelor of Fine Art Exhibition by Nicole Leland, from April 8-12 at the Slocumb Galleries.
Java Junkies, featured identity brand packaging complete with stationary set, coffee cups and other company design essentials, showing the artist's conceptual ideas and skills as illustrated in logo and design development.
Leland, a native of Athens, Tenn., has attended East Tennessee State University since 2009 and has been designing for the ETSU Slocumb Galleries for two and a half years.
For more information please contact Slocumb Galleries' Director Karlota Contreras-Koterbay, at 423-483-3179 or at Contrera@etsu.edu.
To contact the artist please email Leland@goldmail.etsu.edu.
The Slocumb Galleries are located in Ball Hall and are open to public free of charge Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with extended hours during reception.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More East Tennessean News Articles
Recent East Tennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EAST TENNESSEAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EAST TENNESSEAN NEWS
RECENT EAST TENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- When It Comes to Winter Roof Checkups, the Attic Is Your...
- Is It Time to Sell Your Structured Settlement for Cash?
- Pest Proof Now to Protect Homes for Winter
- 3 Fishermen Rescued at Sea Thanks to GPS Device
- Mes de la Hispanidad inspira liderazgo, empoderamiento,...
- Majority of Moms and Moms-to-Be Believe in Public...
- Wineries Speak Up About the Benefits of Using Natural Cork
- Taking a Holistic Approach to Fit Living
- Wondering if it's Time to Buy a New Car? Just Check Your...
- Smartphone to Become Wallet -- Are Customers, Businesses...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Over 2,000 Groups Prepare to “Hit the Streets” with Volunteers and Celebrities for National Voter Registration Day on September 23, 2014
- Peace Corps Director Calls on College Students to Make a Difference After Graduation Through International Service
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections