YWCA kicks off sixth-annual Prom Dress Sale
Every year, area teens have an opportunity to "go green" by donating their prom gowns to the YWCA Prom Dress Sale hosted by the Junior Board of Directors.
The annual sale, which will be open to area high school girls March 6-8, will feature hundreds of previously worn gowns and accessories at deeply discounted prices.
"As you are going through your wardrobe preparing for spring, please bring any prom gowns or accessories to YWCA Bristol located at 106 State Street," said Chrystal Allison, Chair of the Prom Dress Sale.
"All contributions are greatly appreciated."
The YWCA Junior Board of Directors is a diverse group of young women ages 20-40 who have a desire to acquire more leadership and service skills within the community.
Their goals are to build awareness and support of the YWCA in the younger adult segment and to enhance and support the mission of the YWCA. All proceeds benefit YWCA youth development and outreach programs.
For more information, please call YWCA Bristol at 423.968.9444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
- Kristjansson returns for final season on men’s golf team
- Undergrad student focuses on holistic medicine
- Willow Tree offers inviting atmosphere for students
- ETSU gears up for Culp renovations
- Parking services seeking student input
- SGA executive laments lack of legislation
- Tennessee Promise has slight effect on enrollment
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Could The Movie Studio be the Next Heavy Hitter?
- Can Insurance Companies Adapt to Today's Fast-Paced...
- Help Fund Your Favorite School Cause One Apple at a Time
- New TIPS Program Focuses on Preventing Youth Sports Injuries
- Don't Let Spooky Pests Haunt Your Home This Fall
- Weight Loss Procedure Hits a Nerve -- Literally
- Clues in the Attic: Pre-Winter Roof Checkups Made Easy
- Feeding Your Joints to Stay on the Move
- High Tech Pearls Are Captivating the Younger Jewelry...
- Making Halloween a Treat For Parents As Well As Kids