YWCA kicks off sixth-annual Prom Dress Sale
Every year, area teens have an opportunity to "go green" by donating their prom gowns to the YWCA Prom Dress Sale hosted by the Junior Board of Directors.
The annual sale, which will be open to area high school girls March 6-8, will feature hundreds of previously worn gowns and accessories at deeply discounted prices.
"As you are going through your wardrobe preparing for spring, please bring any prom gowns or accessories to YWCA Bristol located at 106 State Street," said Chrystal Allison, Chair of the Prom Dress Sale.
"All contributions are greatly appreciated."
The YWCA Junior Board of Directors is a diverse group of young women ages 20-40 who have a desire to acquire more leadership and service skills within the community.
Their goals are to build awareness and support of the YWCA in the younger adult segment and to enhance and support the mission of the YWCA. All proceeds benefit YWCA youth development and outreach programs.
For more information, please call YWCA Bristol at 423.968.9444 or email email@example.com.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
- ETSU officials say university will focus on preventing sexual assaults
- University selects new dean of students
- Ohio parents’ beliefs cost daughter her life
- SGA president discusses issues of importance
- ‘Do One Thing’ helps environment; monument meant to inspire students to...
- Guest pianist Myer will play at ETSU
- Lady Bucs are 3-0 in conference with win against UNCG Spartans
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- The Need for Voluntary Insurance Is on the Rise
- How to Be More Productive During Your Business Flights
- It's Never too Late to Start Living Healthy
- Revive tus objetivos de verte saludable en 2015
- Debunking Common Tax-Filing Myths
- With Help From Chile, Blueberries Stay Fresh All Winter
- Small Fixtures Make a Big Design Impact
- Keeping the Workplace in Proper Alignment
- 5 Seasonal Invaders and How to Keep Them Out in the Cold
- Not Just a Man's World, Female Entrepreneurs Are Making...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- ASCO Numatics Announces 2015 Industrial Automation Engineering Scholarships
- Coffee Club Goes Viral With Members Earning Free Starbucks Cards
- UniversitySpot.com Introduces Extensive, Curated List of Free Online Courses for Winter 2015
- NEEBO COLLEGE TEXTBOOK SAVINGS TIP: SELL EARLY, BUY EARLY AND SAVE BIG
- Draper University's Tim Draper Hosts YouNoodle Live Featuring Student Entrepreneurs From Around The World