YWCA kicks off sixth-annual Prom Dress Sale
Every year, area teens have an opportunity to "go green" by donating their prom gowns to the YWCA Prom Dress Sale hosted by the Junior Board of Directors.
The annual sale, which will be open to area high school girls March 6-8, will feature hundreds of previously worn gowns and accessories at deeply discounted prices.
"As you are going through your wardrobe preparing for spring, please bring any prom gowns or accessories to YWCA Bristol located at 106 State Street," said Chrystal Allison, Chair of the Prom Dress Sale.
"All contributions are greatly appreciated."
The YWCA Junior Board of Directors is a diverse group of young women ages 20-40 who have a desire to acquire more leadership and service skills within the community.
Their goals are to build awareness and support of the YWCA in the younger adult segment and to enhance and support the mission of the YWCA. All proceeds benefit YWCA youth development and outreach programs.
For more information, please call YWCA Bristol at 423.968.9444 or email email@example.com.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More East Tennessean News Articles
Recent East Tennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EAST TENNESSEAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EAST TENNESSEAN NEWS
RECENT EAST TENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit