YWCA kicks off sixth-annual Prom Dress Sale
Every year, area teens have an opportunity to "go green" by donating their prom gowns to the YWCA Prom Dress Sale hosted by the Junior Board of Directors.
The annual sale, which will be open to area high school girls March 6-8, will feature hundreds of previously worn gowns and accessories at deeply discounted prices.
"As you are going through your wardrobe preparing for spring, please bring any prom gowns or accessories to YWCA Bristol located at 106 State Street," said Chrystal Allison, Chair of the Prom Dress Sale.
"All contributions are greatly appreciated."
The YWCA Junior Board of Directors is a diverse group of young women ages 20-40 who have a desire to acquire more leadership and service skills within the community.
Their goals are to build awareness and support of the YWCA in the younger adult segment and to enhance and support the mission of the YWCA. All proceeds benefit YWCA youth development and outreach programs.
For more information, please call YWCA Bristol at 423.968.9444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Insuring the Health of America's Emerging...
- New FDA-Cleared Device Significantly Advances IV Therapy...
- Take a Bite Out of Gum Disease By Seeing a Periodontist
- Natural Health Care From Down Under Poised to Make U.S....
- Wellness Travel Is on the Rise
- 3 Steps to Build a Better Nest Egg
- Para los latinos, el Día de las Madres es una...
- Top 4 Signs You Need to Call a Pest Professional
- Another Reason to Choose Chiropractic Care First for Pain...
- Create a Precious Moment for Mom This Mother's Day
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- GREAT GRADUATION GIFT: WHAT THEY DIDN'T TEACH YOU IN SCHOOL!
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases Calls on College Campuses to Be Prepared for Meningococcal Disease
- Safety App BlueLight Launches at 10 New Campuses for Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- TD Ameritrade Seeks Applicants for NextGen Financial Planning Scholarships, Grants
- Make it Count: Get the Most out of the End of the Semester!