Cheerleader plans to go 10 years strong
Taylor Pansock is a 20-year-old junior cheerleader here at ETSU. Originally from Piney Flats, she is here at ETSU like many to study nursing. She was attracted here to ETSU simply because of how she feels about this beautiful mountainous area, "I love the East Tennessee area" Pansock said.
She has been in cheerleading since she was in junior high, "I've been cheering for nine years." She certainly wants to continue her cheerleading career into her senior year, rounding out at 10 strong years of being in the sport she loves.
The panicle of her cheerleading career, she says, is when she placed second at the Cheer Sport Nationals. She also says, "I am also very happy about becoming one of the cheerleading captains of our team."
This season, what she is excited about the most is how she will grow and progress, not only her skills, but how the cheerleading team's skills will progress as the season goes on. "I am also excited about mastering elite cheerleading gymnastics and skills and continuing to grow athletically as a cheerleader,"Pansock says.
One of the many things that she loves about the sport of cheerleading is: "The relationships you make with people." With going to all of the games and being in cheerleading for as long as she has, she has met quite a few amazing people. Also, being a cheerleader here at ETSU has exposed her to even more amazing people to form long lasting relationship with.
As for her future plans for cheerleading, she wants to once more cheerlead for ETSU her senior year. As for after graduation from here at ETSU, she might not continue on with the sport. "That is unless I become a UCA staff member, but if I can't, then most likely I will not continue with the sport."
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent East Tennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EAST TENNESSEAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EAST TENNESSEAN NEWS
- Editor overviews opponents Lady Bucs will face while in SoCon
- Buc Volleyball wins emotional game, downs Radford in five sets
- ETSU shuts out Wofford 3-0 snapping two-game losing streak
- Artist perfects blues with mixed sounds in three studio-released recordings
- ‘Giggles and Glee’ weekend to bring free fun and games to ETSU campus
- ‘Killing Them Softly’ offers some potential
- Amalgram to bring musical blend
RECENT EAST TENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Got a Headache? Manage it With Chiropractic Care
- 3 Pescadores Rescatados en el Mar gracias a Dispositivo GPS
- When It Comes to Winter Roof Checkups, the Attic Is Your...
- Is It Time to Sell Your Structured Settlement for Cash?
- Pest Proof Now to Protect Homes for Winter
- 3 Fishermen Rescued at Sea Thanks to GPS Device
- Mes de la Hispanidad inspira liderazgo, empoderamiento,...
- Majority of Moms and Moms-to-Be Believe in Public...
- Wineries Speak Up About the Benefits of Using Natural Cork
- Taking a Holistic Approach to Fit Living
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Over 2,000 Groups Prepare to “Hit the Streets” with Volunteers and Celebrities for National Voter Registration Day on September 23, 2014
- Peace Corps Director Calls on College Students to Make a Difference After Graduation Through International Service
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections