Cheerleader plans to go 10 years strong
Taylor Pansock is a 20-year-old junior cheerleader here at ETSU. Originally from Piney Flats, she is here at ETSU like many to study nursing. She was attracted here to ETSU simply because of how she feels about this beautiful mountainous area, "I love the East Tennessee area" Pansock said.
She has been in cheerleading since she was in junior high, "I've been cheering for nine years." She certainly wants to continue her cheerleading career into her senior year, rounding out at 10 strong years of being in the sport she loves.
The panicle of her cheerleading career, she says, is when she placed second at the Cheer Sport Nationals. She also says, "I am also very happy about becoming one of the cheerleading captains of our team."
This season, what she is excited about the most is how she will grow and progress, not only her skills, but how the cheerleading team's skills will progress as the season goes on. "I am also excited about mastering elite cheerleading gymnastics and skills and continuing to grow athletically as a cheerleader,"Pansock says.
One of the many things that she loves about the sport of cheerleading is: "The relationships you make with people." With going to all of the games and being in cheerleading for as long as she has, she has met quite a few amazing people. Also, being a cheerleader here at ETSU has exposed her to even more amazing people to form long lasting relationship with.
As for her future plans for cheerleading, she wants to once more cheerlead for ETSU her senior year. As for after graduation from here at ETSU, she might not continue on with the sport. "That is unless I become a UCA staff member, but if I can't, then most likely I will not continue with the sport."
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
- Kristjansson returns for final season on men’s golf team
- Undergrad student focuses on holistic medicine
- Willow Tree offers inviting atmosphere for students
- ETSU gears up for Culp renovations
- Parking services seeking student input
- SGA executive laments lack of legislation
- Tennessee Promise has slight effect on enrollment
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Could The Movie Studio be the Next Heavy Hitter?
- Can Insurance Companies Adapt to Today's Fast-Paced...
- Help Fund Your Favorite School Cause One Apple at a Time
- New TIPS Program Focuses on Preventing Youth Sports Injuries
- Don't Let Spooky Pests Haunt Your Home This Fall
- Weight Loss Procedure Hits a Nerve -- Literally
- Clues in the Attic: Pre-Winter Roof Checkups Made Easy
- Feeding Your Joints to Stay on the Move
- High Tech Pearls Are Captivating the Younger Jewelry...
- Making Halloween a Treat For Parents As Well As Kids