ETSU, Mercer face off in the Dome Friday
Facing its toughest challenge of the Atlantic Sun Conference schedule so far, the ETSU men's basketball team will host first-place Mercer Friday night inside the ETSU/MSHA Athletic Center.
The game - which was originally scheduled for Thursday night, but was moved due to inclement weather and travel delays - will tip at 7 p.m., and will be available on both the Buccaneer Sports Network radio affiliates and on live video stream at ASun.TV.
The Buccaneers (11-10 overall, 4-4 in A-Sun play) can move into third place in the league standings with a victory, but Mercer (17-5, 8-1) has been the class of the conference so far this season.
In an effort to create the best home court advantage possible for the Bucs, ETSU men's basketball coach Murry Bartow and the athletic department's staff are offering multiple promotions for the game. These offers include free pizza beginning at 6:30 p.m. for all students, and the first 500 students at the game will also receive a free ETSU basketball t-shirt. In addition, Wolf Ridge Resort will be giving away free lift tickets during the game to fans in attendance.
Fans are also encouraged to bring their children to games this year to take advantage of the special Sweet Frogs $5 kids' ticket during men's basketball games.
Also, ETSU will host Kennesaw State on Sunday, Feb. 2 at 2 p.m. In addition, the home game with USC Upstate originally scheduled for Monday, Feb. 3 at 7 p.m., has been postponed, and will be rescheduled at a later date.
Season and reserved seat tickets already purchased for these games will be honored at the door.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
- ‘Proof’ will premiere at ETSU on Thursday
- Made in East Tennessee postponed until March 3
- YouTubers entertain subscribers
- Bucs baseball put in strong performance at Upstate Classic
- Bucs drop second loss to UTC
- Inclement weather policy fails to keep university open
- Information about Ghandi, Mother Teresa renders less positive depictions of...
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Giving the Elderly a Lift -- In Their Home
- 4-H Grown: Alumni Asked to Stand Up and Support STEM...
- Haven't Tried Sardines? Try These
- Weatherizing Your Home Can Mean Big Benefits
- 10 Tips to Stay Safe During Spring Break
- 10 Tips for Staying Safe During Spring Break
- 3 Things to Know Before Ride-Booking a Car
- For Advanced Heart Failure Patients, There Is Hope
- Bringing Chiropractic to the Little League
- Singapore Pastor Kong Hee Maintains Innocence, Gains...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Potential health risks of hookah smoking are being overlooked by users
- Study Finds College-age Millennials Hopeful for the Future, Worry about Student Loans and Overspending
- RetailMeNot Helps Students Save Money on Spring Break Travel
- Visit Virtual Study Abroad Fair on February 25 to explore study abroad options and win prizes
- Students kill three birds with one stone