SGA vote rescheduled
The regularly scheduled meeting of the East Tennessee State University Student Government Association that was supposed to be held Tuesday was canceled due to inclement weather.
The SGA was set to vote on the creation of a $5 student fee that would be utilized to fund the Little Buccaneers program.
The Little Buccaneers program previously received $100,000 a year from the Child Care Access Means Parents in School grant, which helped to keep enrollment fees affordable for parents who chose to use the program. However, it lost the grant in September.
SGA will vote on this issue at its next regularly scheduled meeting, which will be held at 4 p.m. Feb. 4 in the Forum Room of the D.P. Culp University Center.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
- ETSU Farmers’ Market seeks musicians for upcoming season
- Guitarist will perform at ETSU
- 14 students attend open forums about Culp renovation
- Senate passes resolution allowing students to write on office window
- ETSU tennis team 2-0 in Southern Conference
- Lady Bucs end season with loss to NC State
- ETSU announces stadium location
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Railway Emergency Training Keeps Responders on Track
- 6 Myths About Pet Allergies
- Medical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well, a Weed
- 6 Common Myths About Pet Allergies
- 5 Things You Don't Know About Superbugs
- BrainStormers: Backyard DIY Inventors Tackle Weather,...
- 4 Surprising Tips You Need to Know Before Buying or...
- What Does It Mean to File a Tax Extension?
- 8 consejos para que las personas de la tercera edad...
- Buyer Beware: Termite Inspections a Necessity for Spring...