SGA vote rescheduled
The regularly scheduled meeting of the East Tennessee State University Student Government Association that was supposed to be held Tuesday was canceled due to inclement weather.
The SGA was set to vote on the creation of a $5 student fee that would be utilized to fund the Little Buccaneers program.
The Little Buccaneers program previously received $100,000 a year from the Child Care Access Means Parents in School grant, which helped to keep enrollment fees affordable for parents who chose to use the program. However, it lost the grant in September.
SGA will vote on this issue at its next regularly scheduled meeting, which will be held at 4 p.m. Feb. 4 in the Forum Room of the D.P. Culp University Center.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More East Tennessean News Articles
Recent East Tennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EAST TENNESSEAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EAST TENNESSEAN NEWS
RECENT EAST TENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care