Panhellenic Council to offer "Shop for a Cause" event
The Panhellenic Council at East Tennessee State University invites the community to "Shop for a Cause" at the Charming Charlie shop in The Mall at Johnson City on Sunday, April 29, from 6-8 p.m.
Tickets for the event are $3 and include the opportunity to shop after hours at the store with a 20 percent discount on merchandise, as well as refreshments and door prizes.
Proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to the Panhellenic Council's newly-adopted philanthropy, the Circle of Sisterhood Foundation. The non-profit organization is supported by millions of sorority sisters to help women and girls around the world gain an education and work skills.
Among the group's many projects are paying school fees for young girls in Tanzania and providing a safe haven and education for blind women in Northern Ethiopia.
For tickets or more information, contact Sarah Quattlebaum at email@example.com or 931-691-1638.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More East Tennessean News Articles
Recent East Tennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EAST TENNESSEAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EAST TENNESSEAN NEWS
RECENT EAST TENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?