Torbush announces first ETSU football recruiting class
ETSU head football coach Carl Torbush announced the program's first recruiting class during a historic media event Wednesday at the Millennium Centre in Johnson City.
The overall class includes 46 commitments, 34 of whom are from the state of Tennessee, along with other players from Florida, Georgia, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. In addition, 73 percent of the class had a high school grade point average of 3.0 or better, and as a group there are 14 state champions.
Torbush said he was extremely pleased with the work of his two-man coaching staff and thankful for the support of others who helped make this recruiting class so successful.
Read Monday's issue of the East Tennessean for more detail about the recruiting class announcement.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
- ETSU Farmers’ Market seeks musicians for upcoming season
- Guitarist will perform at ETSU
- 14 students attend open forums about Culp renovation
- Senate passes resolution allowing students to write on office window
- ETSU tennis team 2-0 in Southern Conference
- Lady Bucs end season with loss to NC State
- ETSU announces stadium location
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Railway Emergency Training Keeps Responders on Track
- 6 Myths About Pet Allergies
- Medical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well, a Weed
- 6 Common Myths About Pet Allergies
- 5 Things You Don't Know About Superbugs
- BrainStormers: Backyard DIY Inventors Tackle Weather,...
- 4 Surprising Tips You Need to Know Before Buying or...
- What Does It Mean to File a Tax Extension?
- 8 consejos para que las personas de la tercera edad...
- Buyer Beware: Termite Inspections a Necessity for Spring...