Bucs host Appalachian State in non-conference finale
The ETSU men's tennis team will look to extend its three-match win streak as it hosts Appalachian State Wednesday, March 19 at 2:00 p.m.
The 57th-ranked Buccaneers (6-8, 2-0) swept their conference-opening weekend, picking up wins over Florida Gulf Coast and Stetson.
ETSU took down FGCU, 5-2, Friday, March 14 before notching a commanding 7-0 win over Stetson Saturday.
Five ETSU players went unbeaten over the weekend, with Roger Ordeig, David Biosca, Sebastian Yllera, Conner Huertas Del Pino, and Ricordo Pabon combining to post an 11-0 record in singles and doubles play.
After tallying a 3-1 record during the month of February, the Mountaineers (4-6, 1-0) have lost four of five matches in March, including four consecutive losses.
Appalachian State has gone 28-32 in singles play this spring, while recording a 13-13 doubles record.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Avoiding Body Drought: Tips to Prevent Dehydration
- Lighting for Aging Eyes -- Don't Get Left in the Dark
- Tax-Savings Tips From Licensed Experts
- Not Leo DiCaprio? How to Cut Your Energy Bills Anyway
- Television Best Bets: Streaming Programs Worth Watching
- Modern Farming: Technology Helps Keep Food on the Table
- An End to Acid Reflux?
- How to Select a Contractor: Certification Counts With...
- Modern Landfills: Safe, Smart and Green
- Medicine Safety Reminders for Cold and Flu Season
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- LINE Webtoon Launches Challenge League, a New Discovery Feature for Webcomic Creators and Aspiring Artists
- 6 ‘Friendsgiving’ tips that won’t leave you stuffed
- PARAMORE UNVEIL EXPANDED DIGITAL EDITION OF BLOCKBUSTER FOURTH ALBUM
- MELANIE MARTINEZ ANNOUNCES THIRD LEG OF “DOLLHOUSE TOUR”
- Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority, Inc. Declared Winner of Voto Latino’s RepUrLetters Challenge