Bucs host Appalachian State in non-conference finale
The ETSU men's tennis team will look to extend its three-match win streak as it hosts Appalachian State Wednesday, March 19 at 2:00 p.m.
The 57th-ranked Buccaneers (6-8, 2-0) swept their conference-opening weekend, picking up wins over Florida Gulf Coast and Stetson.
ETSU took down FGCU, 5-2, Friday, March 14 before notching a commanding 7-0 win over Stetson Saturday.
Five ETSU players went unbeaten over the weekend, with Roger Ordeig, David Biosca, Sebastian Yllera, Conner Huertas Del Pino, and Ricordo Pabon combining to post an 11-0 record in singles and doubles play.
After tallying a 3-1 record during the month of February, the Mountaineers (4-6, 1-0) have lost four of five matches in March, including four consecutive losses.
Appalachian State has gone 28-32 in singles play this spring, while recording a 13-13 doubles record.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Pointers for Packing the Perfect Summer Picnic
- Natural Snacks Make Nutritious Meals
- How American-Made Products Benefit Many
- Los Hispanos Celebran El Verano Con Diversión,...
- Minimizing the Mess: How to Keep a Clean Home With Kids
- Millennials Help Boost the Popularity of ETFs
- How to Handle the Potential Pitfalls of Dating
- Smart Homes Save Time and Money
- Simple Steps to Safeguard Your Second Home
- Smart Ways to Save on Home Insurance
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- vitaminwater® Announces Project Hustle Finalists
- Supermodel Jaslene Gonzalez to Speak at Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority 25th Anniversary Sisterhood Retreat
- LEMELSON-MIT ANNOUNCES NATIONAL COLLEGIATE STUDENT PRIZE COMPETITION WINNERS
- NEW WEBSITE FEATURES COLLEGE PROFESSORS EXCLUSIVELY AS ONLINE TUTORS
- Dickinson College and Jadu Reinvent Website and Portal with 'Single Experience Student Platform'