Bucs host Appalachian State in non-conference finale
The ETSU men's tennis team will look to extend its three-match win streak as it hosts Appalachian State Wednesday, March 19 at 2:00 p.m.
The 57th-ranked Buccaneers (6-8, 2-0) swept their conference-opening weekend, picking up wins over Florida Gulf Coast and Stetson.
ETSU took down FGCU, 5-2, Friday, March 14 before notching a commanding 7-0 win over Stetson Saturday.
Five ETSU players went unbeaten over the weekend, with Roger Ordeig, David Biosca, Sebastian Yllera, Conner Huertas Del Pino, and Ricordo Pabon combining to post an 11-0 record in singles and doubles play.
After tallying a 3-1 record during the month of February, the Mountaineers (4-6, 1-0) have lost four of five matches in March, including four consecutive losses.
Appalachian State has gone 28-32 in singles play this spring, while recording a 13-13 doubles record.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Insuring the Health of America's Emerging...
- New FDA-Cleared Device Significantly Advances IV Therapy...
- Take a Bite Out of Gum Disease By Seeing a Periodontist
- Natural Health Care From Down Under Poised to Make U.S....
- Wellness Travel Is on the Rise
- 3 Steps to Build a Better Nest Egg
- Para los latinos, el Día de las Madres es una...
- Top 4 Signs You Need to Call a Pest Professional
- Another Reason to Choose Chiropractic Care First for Pain...
- Create a Precious Moment for Mom This Mother's Day
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- GREAT GRADUATION GIFT: WHAT THEY DIDN'T TEACH YOU IN SCHOOL!
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases Calls on College Campuses to Be Prepared for Meningococcal Disease
- Safety App BlueLight Launches at 10 New Campuses for Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- TD Ameritrade Seeks Applicants for NextGen Financial Planning Scholarships, Grants
- Make it Count: Get the Most out of the End of the Semester!