Police arrest students in robbery aftermath
The Office of the President issued a statement regarding the armed robberies that occurred on campus within the last month.
According to the statement, the other two students were arrested April 8 and are facing university disciplinary procedures.
One student has been arrested on charges of submitting a false police report and conspiracy to distribute Schedule VI drugs, and the other has been arrested on the charges of facilitation of armed robbery, possession of Schedule VI drugs for resale and possession of drug paraphernalia.
The president's office's statement said that "ETSU investigators believe an armed robbery did occur, but say the student withheld information during the initial report."
The investigation of the armed robbery is still underway.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More East Tennessean News Articles
Recent East Tennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EAST TENNESSEAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EAST TENNESSEAN NEWS
RECENT EAST TENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance
- Using Subtypes to Guide Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer
- 10 Things to Know About the New HiSET High School...