ETSU volleyball to hold team banquet on April 11
The ETSU volleyball team will hold its sixth annual banquet on Friday, April 11 inside Brooks Gym.
The team banquet is open to the public and the cost is $18 per person, which includes dinner. The event begins at 6 p.m.
ETSU, who is coming off a regular season conference championship, had a pair of all-conference winners as Megan Devine and Meredith Hardy received First Team All-Atlantic Sun honors this past year.
Please RSVP to Lindsey Devine at email@example.com or (423) 439-4259 by Friday, April 4.
The Bucs conclude their spring season on Saturday, April 12 when ETSU hosts its tournament inside Brooks Gym. The Blue and Gold host Milligan, Tusculum, King, Carson Newman and Winthrop.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Do More With Less
- New Treatment for Undiagnosed Sports Injuries -- From...
- Beat the Crowds: Visit Europe During the Shoulder Seasons
- Building a Better Bridge From Hospital to Home Health Care
- 8 Tips to Selecting Colors for Your Home's Exterior
- This Year, Make a Goal to Contribute More to Your 401(k)
- Giving the Elderly a Lift -- In Their Home
- 4-H Grown: Alumni Asked to Stand Up and Support STEM...
- Haven't Tried Sardines? Try These
- Weatherizing Your Home Can Mean Big Benefits
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Entries Now Open for 7th Annual College Sports Media Awards
- Rescue your Spring Break with new app dubbed the "Uber of Roadside Assistance"
- First Lady Michelle Obama and the Peace Corps Join Together to Expand Girls' Education
- Potential health risks of hookah smoking are being overlooked by users
- Study Finds College-age Millennials Hopeful for the Future, Worry about Student Loans and Overspending