ETSU volleyball to hold team banquet on April 11
The ETSU volleyball team will hold its sixth annual banquet on Friday, April 11 inside Brooks Gym.
The team banquet is open to the public and the cost is $18 per person, which includes dinner. The event begins at 6 p.m.
ETSU, who is coming off a regular season conference championship, had a pair of all-conference winners as Megan Devine and Meredith Hardy received First Team All-Atlantic Sun honors this past year.
Please RSVP to Lindsey Devine at email@example.com or (423) 439-4259 by Friday, April 4.
The Bucs conclude their spring season on Saturday, April 12 when ETSU hosts its tournament inside Brooks Gym. The Blue and Gold host Milligan, Tusculum, King, Carson Newman and Winthrop.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More easttennessean News Articles
Recent easttennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EASTTENNESSEAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EASTTENNESSEAN NEWS
RECENT EASTTENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Insuring the Health of America's Emerging...
- New FDA-Cleared Device Significantly Advances IV Therapy...
- Take a Bite Out of Gum Disease By Seeing a Periodontist
- Natural Health Care From Down Under Poised to Make U.S....
- Wellness Travel Is on the Rise
- 3 Steps to Build a Better Nest Egg
- Para los latinos, el Día de las Madres es una...
- Top 4 Signs You Need to Call a Pest Professional
- Another Reason to Choose Chiropractic Care First for Pain...
- Create a Precious Moment for Mom This Mother's Day
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- GREAT GRADUATION GIFT: WHAT THEY DIDN'T TEACH YOU IN SCHOOL!
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases Calls on College Campuses to Be Prepared for Meningococcal Disease
- Safety App BlueLight Launches at 10 New Campuses for Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- TD Ameritrade Seeks Applicants for NextGen Financial Planning Scholarships, Grants
- Make it Count: Get the Most out of the End of the Semester!