ETSU volleyball to hold team banquet on April 11
The ETSU volleyball team will hold its sixth annual banquet on Friday, April 11 inside Brooks Gym.
The team banquet is open to the public and the cost is $18 per person, which includes dinner. The event begins at 6 p.m.
ETSU, who is coming off a regular season conference championship, had a pair of all-conference winners as Megan Devine and Meredith Hardy received First Team All-Atlantic Sun honors this past year.
Please RSVP to Lindsey Devine at email@example.com or (423) 439-4259 by Friday, April 4.
The Bucs conclude their spring season on Saturday, April 12 when ETSU hosts its tournament inside Brooks Gym. The Blue and Gold host Milligan, Tusculum, King, Carson Newman and Winthrop.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More East Tennessean News Articles
Recent East Tennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EAST TENNESSEAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EAST TENNESSEAN NEWS
RECENT EAST TENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care