ETSU volleyball to hold team banquet on April 11
The ETSU volleyball team will hold its sixth annual banquet on Friday, April 11 inside Brooks Gym.
The team banquet is open to the public and the cost is $18 per person, which includes dinner. The event begins at 6 p.m.
ETSU, who is coming off a regular season conference championship, had a pair of all-conference winners as Megan Devine and Meredith Hardy received First Team All-Atlantic Sun honors this past year.
Please RSVP to Lindsey Devine at email@example.com or (423) 439-4259 by Friday, April 4.
The Bucs conclude their spring season on Saturday, April 12 when ETSU hosts its tournament inside Brooks Gym. The Blue and Gold host Milligan, Tusculum, King, Carson Newman and Winthrop.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More East Tennessean News Articles
Recent East Tennessean News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR EAST TENNESSEAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST EAST TENNESSEAN NEWS
RECENT EAST TENNESSEAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- ¿Pensando en la jubilación y el Seguro...
- Raising Autism Awareness for Better Lives
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...